October 7, 2011

Guest Post : Fabulous Tanvi

Hi! I am Tanvi from © tanvii.com  Guest Posting for the lovely Pranita,  while she is neck deep with exams and education  ... or some boring stuff like that [kidding]
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Red is so timeless! So vintage ... So classic! 
It makes a statement ... infuses confidence ... commands attention ... 
Definitely not for the weak-hearted. 
Do you dare?


The fabulous Tanvi guest posted for me while I'm busy with studying (as mentioned!) & she is my first guest poster (Yay!) While I'm busy with a lot of things, I hope you enjoyed this bold and fun Colour post done by Tanvi ! Thank you Tanvi *blows kisses*

Since I always have something to say (this time, something exciting!) .. 
1. You can buy ready made rangolis for your home this Diwali ! You can re-arrange the creatively crafted pieces and re-use them next year, for more details see the talented Seemas blog Rangolis and more here
2. Once my exams end, I shall have a clearance sale! For those who want to be on my mail list (you get information about Artyheart sales, new stock etc. a day in advance!) can leave their ID's here or on pranita.kocharekar@gmail.com, followed by fresh new stock ! :)

Follow me on Facebook & Twitter to get updates about fashion/fashion bloggers/ art work/ everything!


Until next time,
Bises :*

8 comments:

  1. ohhh two of my favourite people...Tanvi and Pranita...
    love the post...and i love red...and guess what!!! I've just red-ed my hair...this is soo cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving red.. The first photo is gorgeous and the second one with the Valentino pump is just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is sooo beautiful! That's why it is my favorite color :)!
    The pictures are so lovely and I badly want the red shoes Ö

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics! Red is red....

    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like red colour!♥
    Cute picture!
    I am your new follower , follow me?
    ttp://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for having me over babes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post, totally love it:)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete