April 27, 2011

Goodnight lover

Does your partner think about you every night before he/she goes to bed ? :)


If they have this pillow,they definitely do! :)


One of my clients wanted to gift a little something to her partner and thought of a pillow cover !
The concept behind the art :
Basically, instead of saying  goodnight, they say "See you there" - in the dream world. (Cute,isn't it ?) Thats why,the open door with "there" in it.


The back of the pillow has two giraffes (because she loves giraffes) with a red line ( I stitched that bit,yay me!) connecting each other with "asa nisi masa" written on it. ( Thats something they share from the movie 8 1/2! )

Have a look !


The front


I chose to use Prussian Blue to make it look more like a traditional English House Door,more romantic. :)


The back



Wasn't it cute ? You can make something cute for your partner or best friend ! Its nice to make people smile before going to bed. :)


If you are inspired and you paint a pillow cover too,send me some pictures! :)
I would love to see it !


Until next time,


Lots of loveeeeee :*

1 comment: